• Lack integrity during data security operations
• Difficult to map data assets
• Incomplete data security protection system
• Control accesses and manage operation authorities of shared data based on the data resource directory to ensure that only authorized users can access and manipulate shared data;
• Further enhance the security of shared data by desensitizing and watermarking sensitive data marked in the data classification hierarchy list (important/core level or level 3/4).
Data security sharing is generally applied to scenarios requiring cross-department, cross-agency, and cross-geographic data sharing.